Are you working on something new, exciting or weird?
Are you learning a new piece tech or just looking for someone to bounce off an idea that has been haunting you for some time?
I'm available throughout the week for a coffee and a chat about ideas big and small. There's no specific format to this—ask me any question and I'll see if I can help, free of charge.
I also have a bi-weekly 2h slot which I use for pair programming and mentoring sessions with friends, old and new.
Should none if this suit you, feel free to call me for a delicious 3 minute rant. It's simple: you rant, I listen.
We spend the remaining 7 minutes staring into the void, contemplating the pointlessness of our endeavors and the strange pleasure of hyperventilation.
A few days later I might text you back with a solution to your problem.
Honestly though, I'm just curious to see who you are and what you've been up to.
(In no specific order)
- Product Development, from MVP to enterprise (prototyping workflows and scale)
- Privacy, the impact of AdTech on our society
- Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design
- Photography (film, digital, medium and small format)
- Mental health
- The Web Platform (browsers, standards, Google being an utter 🐴, the history of the Web)
- Emerging Technologies (AR, VR, ML/NLP)
- Pair programming (I'd love to pair with you on your own problem)
- Agile/XP, TDD, pair programming
- AdTech, Pharma, Publishing, SaaS
- Software Engineering (web, mobile, AR, backend, game-dev, infra)
- Linguistics incl. NLP
- Game Development (Unity, C#, web) and Game Design (methodologies and tools)
- How to make an amazing Cacio e Pepe (and why 🇮🇹 + 🇰🇷 = ❤️)
- How to draw poorly but regularly
an engineer, lead, CTO or consultantconfused human working for Startups, scale-ups and enterprise
- Remote work, living abroad